Here is a sampling of our current auction items:
- Weekend stay for up to 120 people at Camp Tamarack - The winner will have the entire camp to themselves! Enjoy pristine lakeside accommodations in 12 cabins with access to a floating dock, a variety of water craft, tennis and basketball courts, hiking/biking trails, and a commercial kitchen. Ideal for a family reunion or company retreat! Dates available in spring/fall 2016, summer 2016 (limited) and spring/summer/fall 2017.
- Weekend stay for 8 at The Break in Pacific City - Relax in this well-appointed beach home, just steps to the ocean. Read more here! See photos here.
- Opal Creek mushroom ecology weekend - The forest surrounding Opal Creek produces a large diversity of mushrooms every fall. Join forest ecologist John Villella for a weekend hike through the tall trees, learning about the amazing world of mycology. You will hunt for mushrooms, learn to identify common edible/inedible species, and discover their role in the environment. You'll collect specimens to taste later that evening! Read more here.
- Paint. Paint. Paint! Have your own professional painter for a full day with this donation from Webfoot Painting.
- Wine & Dine Package - Enjoy 12 bottles of amazing wine donated by members of the Outdoor School for AllCoalition, plus various gift certificates from local supporting restaurants.